Kitchen efficiency relies on the expeditors as they put the final touches to the plates, verify guest food orders, making certain they are accurate and continually flowing from the kitchen to the dining room.
Required Job Skills
- Attention to detail, making sure the food is as ordered by the guest.
- Focus on food presentation, ensuring the food is presented in a visual pleasing manner.
- Able to calmly and clearly communicate to the kitchen guest orders and ticket times.
- Monitor the progress of the food, keeping the ticket time reasonable.
- Knowledge of food sanitation practices.
- Strong organizational and time management skills are a must.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Previous restaurant experience helpful.
- Able to keep work station clean, stocked and organized.
- Performs other duties as required by the manager.
- Work as a team player.
Big Three Restaurants