We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Sandwich Artists.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Wage: To be discussed
Welcome to the SUBWAY® Team!!! We’re glad you decided to look into a career with the SUBWAY® Group. The SUBWAY® Group is committed to providing our guests with fresh, healthy meals, made right before their eyes, served quickly, and with a friendly smile. That’s truly what sets us apart and keeps our guest coming back again and again.
Position Title: Sandwich Artist®
Reports to: SHIFT MANAGER/ASSISTANT MANAGER/MANAGER/MULTI UNIT MANAGER
A Sandwich Artist® greets and serves guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prepares food neatly, accurately, and in a timely way.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains it to guests accurately. Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner when dealing with guests.
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Cleans as directed.
- Greets guests and prepares their orders, uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and computes the amount of the bill, collects payment from guests and makes change.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- Accounts for all forms of money, bread, etc. during the shift
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitization standards while preparing food, serving food, and clean up.
- Maintains professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- Education: Some high school or equivalent
- Experience: Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
- Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
- High School or Equivalent
- Must be physically able to work and station, including operating a computerized cash register.
- Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Cleaning duties such as wiping tables and small equipment, sweeping and refilling of stock