Assistant Restaurant Manager
We have a full-time opening for a Assistant Restaurant Manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
As the Assistant Restaurant Manager, you will be required to demonstrate a high level of professionalism and possess excellent communication skills. You must have the ability to take initiative and possess skills for problem solving and conflict resolution. You also must be efficient and detail oriented with a strong customer focus. We are looking for individuals that are ambitious, creative and hard-working, and are able to work at a quick pace. You will be responsible for directing the daily operations of the restaurant guaranteeing each guest a memorable and outstanding dining experience. We will provide you with the opportunities to reach your goals, the resources to help you succeed, and the ability to enjoy a successful career. Managers’ report directly to the Operator.
Job responsibilities include:
- Ensure team members follow recipes and read tickets to accurately prepare all orders
- Ensure team members work at a pace to maintain restaurant’s established speed of service guidelines
- Ensures that work stations are clean at all times
- Ensures that cashiers follow cash handling procedures at all times
- Executes proper security in regards to cash handling and holds cashiers accountable in adhering to store policies and procedures
- Ensures that team members monitor dining room, restrooms, parking lot, and overall facility cleanliness
- Addresses guest issues that may arise, consults with director team regarding complex issues
- Maintains a positive working relationship and treats all employees with honor, dignity, and respect while providing them with direction and feedback
- Communicates employee performance and policy/procedure violations
- Strictly adheres to all company policies and procedures
An ideal candidate will be an energetic and driven individual. Leadership experience is preferred. ServSafe certification preferred but is not required. Must be able to work a variable schedule based off of business needs and special events (40-50 hours weekly, may include overtime). Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis; up to 75 pounds on occasion.
At Chick-fil-A, the Assistant Restaurant Manager role is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds. Please consider visiting your local Chick-fil-A restaurant if you'd like to learn more about the team member experience.
Work in a Chick-fil-A restaurant:
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, schools or sports teams. We will try to arrange your schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to send with family and friends.
Work Directly With a Chick-fil-A Operator
The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
Great opportunities for advancement. With this position, you have the potential to one day become a Franchisee.
It's a Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly values part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
No Experience is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
English/Bilingual a plus
High School or Equivalent/Bachelor’s Degree or working towards one preferred