Title: Restaurant Manager
Reports to: Director of Operations
The Restaurant Manager will lead their staff in exceeding guest expectations, manage the day- to- day operations of the restaurant, provide support, set goals for team members, and ensure all Brand standards are adhere
- Manage all restaurant functions
- Verify appropriate food safety, food handling and food storage procedures are followed.
- Maintains high quality standards for food preparation and services
- Ensures restaurant cleanliness and organization present a positive image.
- Oversees purchasing for food, equipment and other necessary supplies.
- Conducts trainer observations and monitors employee performance.
- Performs internal audits of quality files to ensure policy and procedure compliance
- Follows and enforces company and procedures
- Provide meaningful development plans establishing goals for each shift.
- Translate organizational goals into challenging individual performance goals and success measures.
- Establishes and maintains appropriate security protocols for guest, employees and facility safety.
- Ensures guest satisfaction
- Provides regular training and quality performance results to managers and employees.
- Employee performance management, including feedback, mentoring, coaching and discipline as warranted.
- Timely completion of all financial obligations and reporting, including payroll, payables and receivables, etc.
- Recognize and celebrate the contributions and achievements of others
- Three to five years prior restaurant management experience.
- Experience with the P&L
- Excellent organizational and communications skills, both verbally and written.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to multi task and take initiative when appropriate
- Motivated self-starter
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old