Discover what's right for you. At Wendy's, you'll find a fast-paced, high-energy environment where everyone works together as a team! Come join our team as a Shift Manager as this could be your launching pad to a successful career! We develop and grow our Shift Managers to become our next Assistant Managers and then on to become General Managers!
Our Shift Managers are a critical part of our restaurant leadership team and work with the management team to provide direction and training on every shift to exceed our customer’s expectations. Wendy’s Shift Managers:
- Inspire Crew members to always do their best
- Ensure guests enjoy an outstanding customer experience
- Get great results while creating a warm, welcoming place for both employees and customers
- Grow management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Foster a team atmosphere
As a full-time Shift Manager, we offer company health benefits, vacation, meal discounts, bonus opportunities, 401k with match, advancement opportunities and other perks.
This entry-level management position (which by the way, is a positive step towards a possible long term, restaurant career) requires:
- High School diploma or GED (some college a plus)
- One or more years' restaurant experience
- Flexible work availability
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage your own team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
If you're interested in a position that rewards you for your contributions, then Wendy's is right for you! We encourage you to complete our application process and look forward to discussing your place on the Wendy's team.
Wendy's is an equal employment opportunity employer.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old