Our Restaurant Managers provide the vision and leadership to all Crew, Shift Managers and Restaurant Managers to ensure that each customer's expectations are exceeded every visit and that the restaurant achieves or exceeds its business objectives every shift, every day.
Our Restaurant Managers:
- Help run a million-dollar business through high energy and high standards
- Understand that growth is as much about people as it is about dollars
- Inspire team members to go above and beyond
- Ensure every item served is Wendy's quality
- Keep the Wendy's spirit alive in the restaurant
- Help every team member advance by developing successful Crew and Shift Managers and building bench strength of future managers!
- Create a team of customer-oriented, highly productive employees
Overseeing operations for a designated Wendy's restaurant, you will develop and mentor your team-and ensure a positive dining experience for your customers-by monitoring and reinforcing food safety procedures, maximizing store sales and profit goals, maintaining QSC standards and ensuring protection of Wendy's brand and assets.
What we are looking for:
- 3-4 years' experience as Restaurant Manager in the restaurant industry or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Open / flexible work availability
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage operations in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Good PC skills
Our generous and competitive compensation package includes:
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription plan
- A paid structured training program
- Vacation and sick leave
- Direct deposit
- 401(k) plan
- Performance bonus potential
- Unlimited opportunities for growth and personal development
If you're interested in a position that rewards your commitment, then Wendy's is right for you. We encourage you to complete our application process and look forward to discussing your place on the Wendy's team.
Wendy's is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old