REPORTS TO: General Manager
SUMMARY: The Bartender’s role is to prepare quality beverages and serve our guests in accordance with Ted’s Bulletin quality standards. The Bartender is a hospitality professional who is warm, genuine, and engaging as well as efficient and accurate to ensure an extraordinary experience for all our guests.
• A minimum of 6 months experience in high-volume, upscale casual dining or an equivalent service environment preferred
• A minimum of 3 months experience as a bartender in high-volume, upscale casual dining or an equivalent service environment preferred
• High school diploma (or equivalent) required
• Must be of legal age to prepare, serve, and ring alcoholic beverages
• Certified in (or able to be certified in) responsible alcohol service (as required by state or local law)
• High energy and stamina. Able to work within a fast-paced, highly mobile environment
• Able to stand and walk for up to 10 hours per day
• Able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
• Able to work calmly and effectively under pressure
• Able to perform basic mathematical calculations
• Able to work flexible shifts and schedules, inclusive of weekends, breakfast shifts, and some holidays
• Able to perform essential functions to company standards with reasonable accommodation
• Able to communicate effectively in the primary language of the work location
NOTE: We prefer 3 professional references, personal references are optional.