POSITION: Support Staff
REPORTS TO: General Manager
SUMMARY: The Support Staff member’s primary role is to assist timely table turns, which includes bussing tables, polishing silverware, and restocking stations. The Support Staff member is a hospitality professional who works with friendliness, speed and efficiency to help ensure an extraordinary experience for all our guests.
• High school diploma (or equivalent) preferred
• High energy and stamina. Able to work within a fast-paced, highly mobile environment
• Able to stand and walk for up to 10 hours per day
• Able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
• Able to work calmly and effectively under pressure
• Able to perform essential functions to company standards with reasonable accommodation
• Able to communicate effectively in the primary language of the work location
• Able to work flexible shifts and schedules, inclusive of weekends, breakfast shifts, and some holidays
NOTE: We prefer 3 professional references, personal references are optional.