Join one of the nations leading pharmacist placement firms! Right now, Rx relief has a great management opportunity for an experienced Pharmacist. Voted Best of Staffing by both clients and talent, we are a specialty staffing company providing supplemental pharmacy professionals for all pharmacy practice settings. We are seeking a Pharmacy Manager in the San Fernando Valley, CA area for a flexible assignment providing management within a clinic setting in California. As a member of our team youll enjoy a customized approach to your career needs as well as comprehensive benefits! Join our dynamic team, apply today!
As a Pharmacy Manager you will manage technicians and other staff Pharmacists. You will also be responsible for receiving written prescription or refill requests and verifying that information is complete and accurate in an inpatient hospital setting.
- Establishing or maintaining patient profiles
- Maintaining proper storage and security conditions for drugs
- Answering telephones, responding to questions or requests
- Prepacking bulk medicines, filling bottles with prescribed medications, and typing and affixing labels
- Mixing pharmaceutical preparations, according to written prescriptions
- Cleaning and helping to maintain equipment or work areas and sterilize glassware, according to prescribed methods
- Pricing and filing prescriptions that have been filled
- Assisting customers by answering simple questions, locating items, or referring them to the pharmacist for medication information
For this management role, we are looking for a Pharmacist with experience in a clinic setting as well as management. If thats you, we want to hear from you! Apply Today!
Specific Pharmacy Manager requirements:
- Licensure requirements: Open, clean and active California Pharmacist license
- Background/drug requirements: Ability to successfully complete background check, client health screening criteria and drug screen