Join one of the nations leading pharmacist placement firms! Right now, Rx relief has a great opportunity for an experienced Inpatient Pharmacist. Voted Best of Staffing by both clients and talent, we are a specialty staffing company providing supplemental pharmacy professionals for all pharmacy practice settings. We are seeking a Clinical Pharmacist in the Portland, OR area. As a member of our team youll enjoy a customized approach to your career needs as well as comprehensive benefits! Join our dynamic team, apply today!
- Responsible for setting criteria for medication analysis, coordinate reports to clients, meet regulatory reporting requirements for drug utilization review and fraud and abuse reporting.
- Review medication orders for appropriateness and accuracy including, but not limited to: contraindications, allergies, dose, frequency, duplicate therapy and formulary status
- Interprets Clarifies and rectifies physician medications and IV orders, including the medication reconciliation process
- Interprets Clarifies and rectifies prescriptions and selects medications for Outpatient dispensing
- Monitors all patients on specified target drugs and initiates Pharmacokinetic dosing protocols.
- Evaluates drug therapy for appropriateness and makes drug therapy recommendations to clinician
- Prescribes drug therapy per collaborative drug therapy management agreements/medical Executive Committee approved protocols
- Dispenses the final product for administration and performs patient counseling
- Detect, monitor and report adverse drug events and medication errors (EIR)
- Supervise and train pharmacy technicians to assure accurate order entry, preparation and proper technique according to USP 797 compliance
- Supervise and trains pharmacy interns and externs. May serve as preceptor for the intern or extern as defined by the State Board of Pharmacy
- Participate in development of drug protocols and clinical pathways
- Perform drug usage evaluations on selected drugs and reports results to the Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee. Completes quality assurance auditing as required for prescriptive authority
Do you have experience as an Clinical Pharmacist? If the answer is yes, then we want you on our team! Apply Today!
Specific Clinical Pharmacist requirements:
- Area: Ability to work in the Portland, OR area
- Licensure requirements: Must have valid, open and active Oregon Pharmacist license. ***Dual licensure for Oregon/Washington preferred.
- Education: B.S. or Pharm D
- Years of experience: 2-3+ year(s) of recent pharmacy experience within a hospital setting
- Schedule: Full time or part time- Shift will vary
- Length of Assignment: Temp to hire OR Per diem
- Pay: DOE
- Background/drug requirements: Ability to successfully complete background check, client health screening criteria and drug screen
At Rx relief, we are proud to offer the following benefits:
· Health Insurance with Prescription coverage
· 401(k) and deferred compensation programs
· Cafeteria Plans
· Free CE
· Low-cost group health benefits for Part-Time Associates
Apply today! !