SUMMARY OF POSITION
Provides friendly and efficient service to guests according to company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards. Performs all duties to maximize guest satisfaction and a quality work environment as directed by General Manager or Manager on Duty.
POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS
- Reports to work well-groomed, in clean and proper uniform and practices good personal hygiene.
- Greets all guests in a courteous and respectable way.
- Takes verbal drink and meal orders according to guest preference.
- Serves high quality food and checks all orders to ensure they are complete, prepared as ordered, portioned correctly and attractive in appearance.
- Monitors and oversees food temperatures during hot and cold handling to reduce the incidence of risk factors known to cause food borne illness.
- Maintains cleanliness of his/her stations and pantry.
- Performs side work during shift downtime including but not limited to rolling silverware, restocking condiment holders, cleaning work areas, etc.
- Executes the service cycle and team responsibilities at all times.
- Maintains sufficient knowledge of the menu to execute suggestive selling with all guests.
- Writes guest check and/or operates POS equipment pursuant to company policies.
- Anticipates, identifies and corrects system breakdowns to achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
- Communicates with managers and co-workers regarding product/service deficiencies, equipment, safety problems, etc.
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility
- Must be able to work under heavy stress/pressure during peak times
- Must be able to communicate with guests
- Must lift and carry serving trays weighing up to 20 pounds for distances up to 30 feet
- Requires occasional reaching, bending, pushing and pulling
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold and odors.
- Requires continual standing and walking
Receives direction and training from the General Manager as to specific procedures and assignments.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
Basic skills such as sanitation, safety, and customer service can be taught through in-house training.
This job description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the employee may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Browse similar jobs (243)
Arvada, Colorado 80005