Manager in Training
Why Valvoline Instant Oil Change?
If you are looking for something more in your career, the Manager in Training position at Valvoline Instant Oil Change will put you in a position to succeed immediately. You’ll learn how to run a business, maximize profits and motivate a team of professionals, while having fun along the way.
We promote based on performance, not seniority. So if you’re looking to move quickly, our Management Training Program is for you. We’ll take your existing knowledge and your drive to succeed, and supplement it with training that will help you earn promotions. We look for energetic individuals who are goal and career-oriented. You'll be assigned to a location in your area and the training begins. You'll learn valuable business skills from capable mentors who may once have been in your shoes.
We are looking for individuals with at least 2 years of retail, automotive, or restaurant/hospitality management experience (shift leader, supervisor, and assistant manager).
- Daily Floor Operations
- Inventory Control
- Hiring/Training and Developing Employees
- Cash Handling
- General Store Supervision and Operations
- Hands-on (oil changes, other fluid changes, filter changes, tire rotation, etc.)
- Master products, service and company knowledge
- Manage financial results
- Work hard and lead by example
- 2-5 years supervisory experience (shift leads, assistant manager, supervisor, manager)
- Valid, clean driver license
- Able to identify the right talent to be a part of your team
- Have a positive, friendly attitude, along with customer service mentality
- Have a high sense of urgency and be self-motivated
- Have the ability to successfully solve problems and make decisions
- Work in varying temperature conditions
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Have full body mobility and be able to twist, turn, bend at the waist, squat and go up and down stairs
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Growth Opportunities
- Very structured, formal training at all levels
- A uniquely fun and rewarding work environment
We are looking for talent and if you have what it takes then WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM!