Service Center Technician
Valvoline Instant Oil Change is currently hiring for full-time and part-time Service Technicians.
ALL TRAINING PROVIDED. NO AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY! Valvoline Instant Oil Change's standardized, industry-best training program helps you be successful every step of the way.
- Servicing oil filters, air filters, and grease fittings
- Checking and changing lights and wiper blades
- Changing oil and other fluids
- Rotating tires
- Meet customers' needs
A Successful Technician at Valvoline Instant Oil Change:
- Wants to help people take care of their cars and be safe
- Has the ability to master products, services and company knowledge
- Promotes a positive and professional image through their appearance and attitude
- Is energetic, enthusiastic, and confident
- Easily learns and applies new skills
- Has a high sense of urgency, lots of drive and are self-motivated
- Loves being part of a winning team
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have full body mobility (twisting, turning, bending, and working for extensive periods of time with hands above head
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work outside, even in extreme conditions
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Enjoy hands-on work
OUTSTANDING BENEFITS AVAILABLE! We are proud to offer all full-time employees participation in our benefits program at 90 days of full-time employment.
Medical and Dental Coverage Options
Vision Plan, Disability and Life Insurance Options
401(k) Savings Plan after 1 Year - with a Generous Company Match!
A Fast Paced, Fun Work Environment
Flexible Hours & No Late Evening or Night Shifts
Employee Service Discounts
If you have the confidence, determination, a positive & friendly attitude and a desire to learn, then we want you to join our team!
For immediate consideration please Apply Now!
- Have a positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality and the ability to be a team player.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and demonstrate a high sense of urgency/energy.
- Possess the desire and ability to learn, as well as demonstrate personal responsibility.
- If candidate is not a high school or GED graduate, he or she must be working towards receiving his or her high school diploma or GED.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Have full body mobility and be able to twist, turn, bend at the waist, squat and go up and down stairs.
- Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time with hands above the head.
At Valvoline, we pride ourselves on offering different things then other companies. Besides great training and growth opportunities, some of these include:
- A Fun Work Environment
- Individual & Team Recognition and Awards
- Flexible Schedules
- No Late Hours
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- And much, much more…