Do you have what it takes to be part of the Buffalo Wings & Rings crew?
This isn’t your typical restaurant job. BW&R is the kind of place for people who love good food and love to show people a good time.
- Takes drink orders from customers and servers.
- Prepares and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in accordance with standard recipes.
- Mixes ingredients for cocktails and service wine and bottle or draft beer.
- Rings drink orders into register, collects payment and makes changes.
- Washes and sterilizes glassware and prepares garnishes for drinks.
- Takes food orders and serves food to customers.
- Preferably a minimum of 1 year in a bartender position within the restaurant business.
- Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to 4 hours in length.
- Must have basic knowledge of beer, wine and spirits and be familiar with standard drink recipes.
- Must be service and team oriented, having tremendous ability to work with others in a team environment.