We have a part-time/full-time opening for a Restaurant Manager (Assistant Manager).
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Wage: To be discussed
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
SUMMARY OF POSITION: To effectively lead the Restaurant toward the attainment of agreed-upon goals and profits.
- Ensure standards constantly check to see if product quality, service, speed and cleanliness standards are met.
- Insure restaurant is staffed properly and people are properly trained to do their jobs through effective use of training programs.
- Provide leadership by engendering excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and commitment to company objectives.
- Insure that correct inventory levels are kept and all equipment is maintained in excellent condition through the use of approved vendors.
- Set an example by maintaining an excellent working knowledge and a high level of proficiency in the performance of all phases of restaurant operations and technology.
- Supervise in accordance with established performance and operating policies as set out in the Operations Standards Manual.
- Work with and motivate Team Members to perform up to their highest possible level of ability.
OTHER DUTIES: As assigned by management.
100 % Stand or walk.
80% Interact verbally with other restaurant positions.
75% Work at Approx. 36" table/stove and reach in approx. 36”.
75% Reach (6” to overhead) bend, stoop and wipe.
60% Perform job at continuous high pace, under pressure, while maintaining quality & speed standards.
50% Lift and carry sacks, boxes, product up to 50 pounds from floor to above waist level, approx. 20 feet and sometimes involving stairs
•Must be 18 years of age
•Must have reliable transportation to work
•Must have a telephone or other reliable method of communication with the restaurant
•Must be able and willing to work flexible hours, including opening and closing shifts
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
•Valid Driver’s License
•Strong interpersonal skills.
•Ability to work with others as a team
•Ability to meet performance standards
•Ability to take initiative and solve problems
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications with the job.