HUNGRY FOR A BIG CAREER?
Get more of what you want: from first-rate training and development programs to a supportive and team-oriented atmosphere where hard work is recognized. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, we have the right job for you.
Our Assistant Managers have complete responsibility for a million-dollar operation when they’re on duty, from supervising staff to ensuring happy customers and product quality. Assistant Managers work closely with General Managers on strategic planning, staffing and marketing for their location. We believe in challenges and rewards. Hard work, a positive attitude, and solid management skills will earn you a career with outstanding financial compensation, recognition, advancement opportunity, and benefits.
We’re looking for a top performer to grow with us. Management and restaurant experience is desired. The most important criteria is you: a positive attitude, people and customer service skills, and the ability/desire to learn and develop your talent to its fullest. Diversity is the inspiration for our success and yours.
Is your experience a match with these skills? If yes, then don't delay! Apply now!
Diversity is the inspiration for our success and yours. Carl’s Jr. is an equal opportunity employer.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
SUMMARY OF POSITION: To effectively lead the Restaurant toward the attainment of agreed-upon goals and profits.
- Ensure standards constantly check to see if product quality, service, speed and cleanliness standards are met.
- Insure restaurant is staffed properly and people are properly trained to do their jobs through effective use of training programs.
- Provide leadership by engendering excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and commitment to company objectives.
- Insure that correct inventory levels are kept and all equipment is maintained in excellent condition through the use of approved vendors.
- Set an example by maintaining an excellent working knowledge and a high level of proficiency in the performance of all phases of restaurant operations and technology.
- Supervise in accordance with established performance and operating policies as set out in the Operations Standards Manual.
- Work with and motivate Team Members to perform up to their highest possible level of ability.
OTHER DUTIES: As assigned by management.
100 % Stand or walk.
80% Interact verbally with other restaurant positions.
75% Work at Approx. 36" table/stove and reach in approx. 36”.
75% Reach (6” to overhead) bend, stoop and wipe.
60% Perform job at continuous high pace, under pressure, while maintaining quality & speed standards.
50% Lift and carry sacks, boxes, product up to 50 pounds from floor to above waist level, approx. 20 feet and sometimes involving stairs
•Must be 18 years of age
•Must have reliable transportation to work
•Must have a telephone or other reliable method of communication with the restaurant
•Must be able and willing to work flexible hours, including opening and closing shifts
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
•Valid Driver’s License
•Strong interpersonal skills.
•Ability to work with others as a team
•Ability to meet performance standards
•Ability to take initiative and solve problems
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications with the job.