At Hotel Indigo® we deliver inspired service. In all we do, we are vibrant, curious and original.
- Be vibrant by carrying ourselves in a way that says to our guests we are energetic, motivated, confident.
- Be curious by being aware of our hotel and neighborhood and going out of our way to help guests learn and discover what's going on.
- Be original by building connections with our guests and being imaginative to create memorable experiences.
Clean guest rooms as assigned ensuring the hotel’s standards of cleanliness. Report any maintenance deficiencies and handling guest’s request or complaints..
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain good communication and team work with fellow employees and other departments.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Approach all encounters with guests in a friendly, service- oriented manner.
- Maintain clean and attractive guestrooms while providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests.
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all guest rooms.
- Report any maintenance deficiencies and handle guest’s requests or complaints.
- Thoroughly clean guestrooms according to standards.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to, guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linen for housekeeping cart set-up
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
This is a housekeeping job in a full- service hotel that may include high volume service depending on the business of the hotel. There is one Executive Housekeeper and two supervisors who manage the department of 10 employees.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
High School Diploma / plus housekeeping experience preferably in a hotel of similar size. Must speak fluent English with other languages preferred. Flexible and long hours sometimes required. Light work – Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. Ability to stand during entire shift.