We are currently hiring for Full Time & Part Time Shift Managers. Shift Managers are responsible for driving guest satisfaction, training employees, meeting financials, and ensuring food safety and cleanliness standards.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Preparing/making/transporting deposits
- Preparing proposed labor schedules, product projections, financials for store manager’s review/approval.
- Interaction with customers: receiving orders, processing sales and monies, and managing customer issues.
- Training and motivating team members.
- Preparation of products.
- Maintaining quality of product.
- Monitoring all service equipment.
What You’ll Get…
- A commitment to promote from within
- Excellent training programs
- Strong career and salary growth potential
- Reward and recognition culture
- Family friendly environment
- Paid training and uniforms
To learn more about our opportunities, please email your resume today!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
What You’ll Need… (includes, but not limited to-)
- At least 6 months of fast food management experience
- Valid Drivers License in good standing & reliable transportation
- Must be at least 18 y/o
- HS Diploma or GED
- Bi-lingual preferred, but not required
- Meal discount
- Free uniforms
- Advancement opportunities
- Paid vacations
- Affordable health insurance
- 401(k) retirement program
- Monthly bonus based on store performance
- PTO after one year of service
- Tuition Reimbursement Program