"Think outside the bun" and start your new career with Taco Bell!
We’re looking for Service and Food Champions who love serving customers, have experience in the restaurant industry and who want to be a part of the largest restaurant company in the world! If you want to build a great career while providing fast, fun and friendly service to our customers, Taco Bell is the perfect place to learn, grow and succeed!
We offer the following:
- A commitment to promote from within
- Excellent training programs
- Reward and recognition culture
- Family friendly environment
The ideal candidates must want to have fun serving great food to our customers!
Team Members will enjoy (includes, but not limited to):
- Competitive base salary
- Medical and Dental Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Recognition Programs
- Referral Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Paid training, direct deposit, flexible schedules and meal discounts
- An excellent support network and promotion from within
- Personalized training, support and tools to reach your goals
- Strong career and salary growth potential
- Defined career paths for those who pursue a long-term career at Taco Bell
Team Members Need (includes, but not limited to):
- Be at least 16 y/o (18 y/o to work after 11p)
- Possess all documents and permits required by state and federal law.
- Results oriented and customer focused
- Previous work experience helpful
- Previous customer service experience helpful
- Access to private trans a plus
MUY! (DBA Taco Bell) is the 3rd largest privately owned franchise company in the USA. We operate over 600 Wendy's, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell restaurants throughout the USA and employ over 20,000 people! EOE
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
- Meal discount
- Free uniforms
- Advancement opportunities
- PTO after one year of service
- Tuition Reimbursement Program