Preview and submit
Qualifications you answered from other jobs are pre-filled for you. You can still edit them.
* Interacts with every guest in a professional, and hospitable manner.
* Functions as a " sales person " by having a throough knowledge or our food and beverage products. Informs guests of specials and menu changes. Answers questions. and makes suggestions regarding food and beverages
* Processes guests orders to ensure all items are prepared and on a timely basis.Communicates with host/hostess, bus persons, kitchen staff, and bartender, and coordinates entire station to ensure guest satisfaction with food and service.
* Completes all opening, closing and side work tasks thoroughly and in a timely manner.
* Accuratley accounts for all sales, discounts, promotions, and tip reporting in P.O.S. system according to company cash handling procedures.
* Demonstrates positive interpersonal skills with guests and co-workers.
* Functions as a supportive team member during the course of their shift.
* Positon requires regular, reliable attendance.
* Must meet state minimum age for serving alcoholic beverages.
* Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner.
* Requires the ability to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
* Requires the ability to walk, bend, twist and stand to perform normal job functions.
* Requires the ability to speak read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers.
Frequently immerses hands in water and water diluted with chemical solutions.
- 18 years or older
- Valid driver's license
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Browse similar jobs (6)
London, Kentucky 40741