Opportunity to join a smaller company where you can make a real difference!
Summary: The Administrative Assistant is responsible for the overall office operations including accounts payable / receivables, data entry of sales orders and labor entry tickets as well as other duties assigned.
Hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday through Friday
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Process incoming calls, greets visitors and process incoming mail.
- Administrates accounts payable invoices on a weekly basis.
- Administrates Accounts Receivable by making sure customers pay on a timely manner and processes deposits.
- Processes customer orders on a daily basis and may provide back-up for the warehouse as needed.
- Processes daily labor entry tickets and updates attendance data base.
- Maintains office equipment including phone system, copier and postage machine.
- Maintains company files including A/P, purchasing and sales orders.
- Orders office supplies.
- Assists company personnel where needed
- Maintains a clean and organized office environment.
- Must have great communication, customer service and analytical skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years accounting experience and / or education is required.
Please visit our website at www.carsonsirens.com and select about us scroll to bottom of page and apply.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old