Lobby Attendant at Marriott Hotel
Clean and maintain all corridors and public areas in accordance with all housekeeping procedures and standards and safety and security rules and regulations to ensure guest satisfaction.
Walk all assigned floors at beginning and end of shift; remove newspapers and service trays, empty ash urn receptacles, remove trash and/or linens and note any areas that need immediate cleaning. Clean all public areas in the prescribed manner while following safety and security procedures and regulations to include but not limited to: hallways, elevators, service areas, stairwells, etc. Remove soiled linen, terry and trash from the service areas and take to the appropriate locations in the prescribed manner. Aid section housekeepers as needed (i.e. bed boards, roll-ways, etc.). Report any missing/found articles, damage or merchandise problems to the Senior Housekeeper. Respond to guest requests and questions and report guest issues and complaints in a hospitable manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Coordinate with Senior Housekeeper on work priorities and provide assistance when needed.
- No travel required.
- No formal education needed.
- Prior housekeeping experience desirable.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Self-starting personality with an even disposition.
- Ability to meet standards of appearance.
- Can communicate well with guests.