Auntie Anne's Pretzels CA116 Team Member
What are we looking for?
Calling all Pretzel Lovers! If you are a positive and energetic person, looking for a career in making people happy, become a part of the freshest team around! Auntie Anne’s Pretzel is the nation’s leading snack brand. We guarantee potential growth while getting paid at a competitive hourly rate. Experience is not necessary, but preferred. We just want sparkling personalities and bright smiles, we’ll do the rest.
Don’t miss out on this Golden opportunity!
Minimum starting hourly rate: $11.15 per hour or more DOE!!!!!!
Why are we the best job for you? The PERKS!!!
- Mileage reimbursement used to run company errands
- 401k plan that includes a 4% company match after employee has met all eligibility requirements
- Holiday pay at overtime rate on selected Holidays $$$
- Hungry…? We offer Free Shift Meals- YUM!
- Birthday/Anniversary employee recognition
- Flexible shifts and hours
- Up to $300 Reward for Employee Referral Program
- 24 hours of Paid Sick Leave
- Mystery Shop bonuses
- Sales contests with cash bonuses
- 100% premium paid for full Medical and Dental benefits to management level employees who work 30+ hours per week
- Paid vacation time at 40 hours per year after 90 days of employment for Management level employees
- Cell phone reimbursement in the amount of $50 per month for Management level employees
We have a complete employee training program that guarantees SUCCESS:
The great news is that our employee training program will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. You'll benefit from our training and career opportunities and receive reward and recognition for your efforts! But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- We have a great culture at Pretzel Power and look for people with a similar mindset. You're the honest, energetic and approachable type; able to get along and communicate easily with people at all levels.
- You're never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- You sincerely value customers and are a genuine team player!
- You are coachable, anxious and eager to learn!
Get your career rolling and Apply Today!
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old