McDonald's Maintenance Person
We have a part-time/full-time opening for a McDonald's Maintenance Person.
Must be available weekdays and weekends and be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
The Maintenance Person assists management in achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and exterior restaurant cleanliness and maintaining restaurant equipment. As a member of the Maintenance Team, your restaurant will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
The Maintenance Person’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Filtering oil fryers daily
- Maintaining outside grounds
- Clean equipment, inside and outside windows, stock rooms and restrooms
- Unload delivery truck 2 times a week
- Take out and empty trash compactor
- Change light bulbs
- Clean HVAC/Exhaust units and roof of debris
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.