Sales Assistant - Hiring Event!
This employer has hired Snagajob to schedule interviews because they need to fill these positions quickly. After applying, qualified applicants will be contacted by a Snagajob recruiter to schedule an interview. Click below to apply in just moments!
Rent A Center is now hiring Sales Assistants!
Apply Now! Interviews will be held in Saugus for the below locations on March 29th!
24 Payton Street / Lowell, MA 01852
1120 Newport Avenue (Route 1A) / South Attleboro,MA 02703
263 Broadway (Route 1 S) / Saugus, MA 01906
901 Broadway / Saugus, MA 01906
490 Lincoln Street / Worcester, MA 01605
Join our more than 20,000 employees who have found a fast-paced, rewarding career with the leader in rent-to-own.
We are current looking for qualified Sales Assistants!
JOB PURPOSE: Provide the highest level of customer service through sales and account management activities including, but not limited to these key responsibilities:
- Provide premier customer service to all customers to ensure all their customer needs have been addressed in a timely manner
- Close sales cycle by converting referred customers to rent-to-own agreements
- Educate referred customers on price options, features, and/or benefits of rental agreement
- Complete appropriate paperwork to ensure customer receives merchandise and partnership store receives payment
- Review expired accounts and communicate with customers to promote timely payments
- Maintain accurate records of past due account activity
- Work as a cooperative member of the partnership store team and RAC Acceptance team in all operational aspects
- Network with partnership store personnel to gain referrals and educate partnership store staff on the rental process
- Any other duties assigned by the sales manager
- Prior sales experience required; retail furniture sales experience a plus
- Prior customer service experience
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Friendly with exceptional communication skills
- Organizational and time management skills, ability to multi-task
- Proficient with simple math calculations
- Computer literacy/proficiency in a windows operation system
At Rent-A-Center, we're passionate about what we do and who we serve. We serve our coworkers by offering rewarding careers with the opportunity to make a difference from day one and the ability to advance quickly. We serve our customers by providing access to the high quality merchandise they want and need to fill their homes. Our commitment to service has kept us at the top of the rent-to-own industry, and we're looking for people who share our passion to help us continue to grow.
Click APPLY NOW to submit an application today!
- Valid Driver’s License