Sales Manager - Hiring Event!
This employer has hired Snagajob to schedule interviews because they need to fill these positions quickly. After applying, qualified applicants will be contacted by a Snagajob recruiter to schedule an interview. Click below to apply in just moments!
Rent A Center is now hiring Sales Managers!
Apply Now! Interviews will be held in Saugus for the below locations on March 29th!
24 Payton Street / Lowell, MA 01852
1120 Newport Avenue (Route 1A) / South Attleboro,MA 02703
263 Broadway (Route 1 S) / Saugus, MA 01906
901 Broadway / Saugus, MA 01906
490 Lincoln Street / Worcester, MA 01605
Join our more than 20,000 employees who have found a fast-paced, rewarding career with the leader in rent-to-own.
We are current looking for qualified Sales Managers!
JOB PURPOSE: Provide general management of all activities within an assigned store consistent with the company policies and the RAC mission statement. In addition, will monitor and oversee customer satisfaction, proper management and protection of the company assets, and the development of management talent for future growth of the company.
- Provide leadership and guidance to coworkers
- Use the company’s programs to manage coworkers including selection, training, motivating, evaluating, coaching and developing people
- Organize and follow-up on all dailies activity including scheduling of all coworkers to meet needs of the store.
- Close sales cycle by converting referred customers to rent-to-own agreements
- Educate customers on the rental contract and delivery expectations
- Complete appropriate paperwork to ensure customer receives merchandise and partnership store receives payment
- Create, manage and execute plans to increase sales and conversion percentage
- Work as a cooperative member of the partnership store team and the RAC Acceptance team in all operational aspects
- Network with partnership store personnel to gain referrals and educate partnership store staff on the rental process
- Provide premier customer service to referred clients to include follow-up calls to customers
- Review expired accounts and communicate with customers to promote timely payments
- Maintain accurate records of pass due account activity
- Monitor and report weekly, monthly and quarterly, on performance and financial information
- Set specific goals for store performance, customer satisfaction and coworker development
- Manage store performance by reviewing and analyzing various reports
- Prior sales experience required; retail furniture sales experience a plus
- Prior customer service experience
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Friendly with exceptional communication skills
- Organizational and time management skills, ability to multi-task
- Proficient with simple math calculations
- Computer literacy/proficiency in a windows operation system
At Rent-A-Center, we're passionate about what we do and who we serve. We serve our coworkers by offering rewarding careers with the opportunity to make a difference from day one and the ability to advance quickly. We serve our customers by providing access to the high quality merchandise they want and need to fill their homes. Our commitment to service has kept us at the top of the rent-to-own industry, and we're looking for people who share our passion to help us continue to grow.
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application today!
- Valid Driver’s License