About this great opportunity:
Burger King is currently looking for energetic personalities to join our growing team! If you have the passion for delivering excellent customer service and want a fun, fast paced environment then we want to hear from you! Here at Burger King your job really can be all you want it to be!
As a Shift Manager, you'll be supported with the tools and training needed to succeed in our dynamic organization. This role is responsible for restaurant operations during assigned shifts when management may not be present.
- Greet customers in restaurant and in drive thru with a friendly demeanor.
- Positively lead and influence the team.
- Take orders and handle cash/credit transactions.
- Provide customers hot, fresh food in a timing manner.
- Assist team members with keeping a clean and safe environment.
- Unloads and stocks inventory items as needed.
- Be part of a team, collaborate and have fun!
- Previous fast food experience is preferred.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Must possess excellent verbal communications skills.
- Ability to stay organized in a fast paced environment.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to stand up to 8 hours for a shift.
- May have to lift items 30-50 pounds.
- Work requires you to use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
Highlights of benefits:
- Career advancement opportunities, promotes from within!
- Competitive pay
- Performance incentives
- E-learning tools
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee meal discounts
- Scholarship opportunities
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
TOMS King Services LLC