OJ Staff-North Branch
Execute all front counter operations, ensuring all prepared products meet the store’s standards of quality and excellence. Essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate clearly, quickly and politely with co-workers to ensure correct order is served to the customers.
- Be pleasant and alert to customer needs.
- Greet guests as they enter restaurant or drive thru.
- Process customer transactions and maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout shift.
- Assemble and deliver of order to customers quickly and efficiently.
- Keep entire work area clean and sanitary throughout shift.
- Prepare OJ and treat products quickly and accurately, while following all preparation, health and safety standards and guidelines.
- Operate and maintain blenders/food/drink/treat related equipment and registers properly and safely. Stock and execute proper rotation of products.
- Work as a “team” member to assure constant and consistent quality, service, cleanliness, and value to each customer.
- Wash counters, tables, restrooms, trash receptacles, gather trash and remove from dining/service areas to proper receptacle, sweep, mop, stock, and other cleaning tasks. Occasional need to be out of building (i.e., parking lot, freezer, trash container areas, etc.) for parking lot pick-up, trash removal and other maintenance and cleaning activities.
- Inform immediate supervisor promptly of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Conduct sampling and actively sell products
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by management staff or shift leaders.
- Operate front counter and prep areas in accordance with established standards, policies, and procedures.
- Assist in the success of the store by ensuring guest satisfaction and efficient order process while following assigned standards for quality, value, service, and cleanliness.
- Answer customer questions about product ingredients and preparation; suggest appropriate items to compliment customer orders.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all restaurant employees to foster and promote a cooperative and pleasant working climate.
- Conduct sampling and provide clear product information to customers.
- Communicate all significant issues, both positive and negative, with management staff.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
- Must have excellent customer service skills including strong verbal communication skills, exhibit good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and promptness.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to move and respond quickly to various requests and commands, read order monitors, and communicate clearly and effectively with customers and co-workers.