Our line cooks are responsible for performing various kitchen duties such as but not limited to preparing items from scratch, effectively setting up and cleaning stations and equipment, and general cleaning duties. You are also responsible for effective communication with the Executive Chef, Sous Chef, and teammates. It is important that each line cook is not only aware of new menu items/specials, but is also effective in communicating any questions you have and asking for help when necessary. You are also responsible for handling all foods, storage, and cleaning activities in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards, complying with all federal, state and local regulatory procedures.
- Work/Life Balance
- Paid Vacation Potential
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Competitive Wages
- Ongoing Training
- Half Priced Shift Meals
- Prior food preparation experience in an upscale kitchen preferred
- Demonstrate cooking skills and ability to follow established menus and recipes
- Knowledge of proper food safety and sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Professional communication skills
- Ability to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and bend, climb or work in confined spaces
- Ability to properly lift up to 25 lbs
- Demonstrate good organizational, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to do a great job while also having fun!
Table 100, an Eat Here Brands concept, is located in Flowood, MS and has the feel of turn-of-the-century New Orleans, featuring a piano bar with craft cocktails, Euro-American bistro fare created in an all-scratch kitchen and hospitality that is second to none.
Eat Here Brands is a people-focused company from every angle. Not only is our goal to make guests happy, but we also truly believe that the happiness of the people who work with us is just as important as the happiness of our guests. We are looking to build on our set of core values that has worked so well for us in the past: to provide better quality product than any other restaurant, while also providing the best hospitality in the cleanest restaurant in town. We have worked very hard to maintain these standards while also developing a strong, team-oriented culture. At Eat Here Brands, we aren’t just co-workers; we are a family.
If you believe you have what it takes to be an asset to our company, we look forward to hearing from you!
Eat Here Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Eat Here Brands LLC. - Table 100