- Collects or receives, and segregates, counts, and records number of items of soiled linen and uniforms for repair or laundry, and places items in containers.
- Washes, dries, and folds linens.
- Uses all chemicals and tools according to the instruction provided to prevent injury, accident, unnecessary damage or waste.
- Examines laundered items to ensure cleanliness and serviceability.
- Stamps items with identifying marks.
- Stores laundered items on shelves, after verifying numbers and types of items.
- Counts and assembles laundered items on cart or linen truck, records amounts of linens and uniforms to fill requisitions, and transports carts to floors.
- Conducts inventories to identify items for replacement.
- Keeps linen room in clean and orderly condition.
- May be required to clean guestrooms, bathrooms, public areas as specified by standards to include but not limited to: changing and making beds, cleaning, dusting, removing trash, replenishing supplies and vacuuming.
- Ensures the security of guests by following key control policies.
- Greets guests in a warm, friendly manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Click APPLY NOW to apply online today!
CRISIS MANAGEMENT: Must be able to handle a crisis in a calm, effective manner. This includes upset guests, fire, tornado, armed robbery and assault, bomb threats and accidents.