Citarella, The Ultimate Gourmet Market is seeking PIZZA MAKERS to join our growing company! Our reputable pizza counter is one of our most popular and busiest service counters and requires a passionate, dedicated individual with the ability to learn quickly and provide EXCEPTIONAL customer service. This position is based out of our newest and largest store location in Greenwich, CT.
- Preparing, cutting, slicing all products for pizza counter items
- Knowledge of cooking time and food temperature control
- Preparing garlic knots, gourmet pizzas, strombolis, calzones, pinwheels and various other items
- Assisting customers with orders and ensuring exceptional customer experiences
- Measure, weigh, and properly use recipes in order to produce quality products
- Additional duties as needed
- Minimum of 1+ years’ food preparation and food handling experience is required
- Experience working in a high volume, fast paced food and/or retail environment
- Knowledge of a variety of styles of pizzas and different preparation methods
- Ability to take direction from all levels of management
- Can work flexible scheduling including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to meet physical demands of position including: standing for extended periods of time, bending, pulling, pushing, carrying up to 50 pounds, etc.
**Extensive pizza making experience is preferred but not required
In return we offer:
Competitive Wages, Medical and Dental Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts, PTO (Paid Time Off), 401k Retirement Savings!
If you are interested in joining our team please click APPLY NOW and our team will reach out to you shortly!
Citarella is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)