We are Randolph Restaurant Group, Inc. an independently owned and operated company with Bojangles’.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals to manage the operations of a quick service restaurant. Our ideal candidate would have previous management experience and exceptional customer service skills. This position requires management of food and labor costs, full employee training skills and the ability to motivate others. The job requires strong analytical skills and follow through.
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employer paid Life, and more will be discussed during the interview process.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Holidays: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve (closed Christmas Day). Each of those holidays you work will be paid at 1.5 times your regular rate of pay.
- Employee referral bonus program
- Flexible Scheduling: Shifts start as early as 4:00 am and go as late as 11:00 pm, so you can work any time of day that works for you. If you are a student trying to work after classes, or a parent who wants to work while the kids are at school or anything in between, we will work with you.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Interviewing and selection of staff
- Motivating, developing and leading high-performing teams within your store
- Profit and Loss/Cost control
- Ensuring product quality of made-from- scratch products
- Sales building
- End of month reporting
- Performance reviews
- Minimum Age 18+
You are applying for work with Randolph Restaurant Group, Inc. a Bojangles Franchisee, not Bojangles’, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any information you submit will
be provided solely to the Franchisee. If hired, Randolph Restaurant Group will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wages
and benefit programs that can vary among Franchisees.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old