Restaurant General Manager
We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Restaurant General Manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
The Restaurant Managers duties are many and varied. This position requires an energetic, organized person who can manage not only the wait staff, but vendors, customers and kitchen staff. Duties include procurement of food, coordination of menus and specials; hiring and scheduling of wait staff, overseeing the workings of the kitchen and coordinating with the chef and bar manager to keep the restaurant running smoothly. The Restaurant Manager is also responsible to make sure that the monetary aspect of the establishment is run competently; including accounts payable, payroll and banking.
- Ensure company policy and Brand Equity Standards are followed.
- Optimize profits by controlling food, beverage and labor costs.
- Hiring, training and developing new hourly team members.
- Increasing sales by ensuring guest satisfaction and prompt problem resolution
- Maintain an overall management style in accordance with our established best practices.
- Provide leadership and direction to all team members to ensure efficient operation
- Ensure food quality and availability.
- Prepare and present hourly team member reviews.
- Oversee and supervise all beverage purchasing.
The ideal candidate for this position has 2 years prior restaurant experience. P & L experience and a can-do attitude. If you have a degree in food service or hospitality, you may be the perfect person for this job. You must love people and a busy atmosphere and enjoy working with people in a fast-paced environment.