Carrols owns and operates more than 800 Burger King Restaurants, and we need great people on our team! As Maintenance, you will be the one to help our Burger King to run smoothly. You will be fixing and cleaning different parts of both the inside and the outside of the store so we can continue to serve up our sizzling burgers with excellent guest service.
What Does MAINTENANCE do?
- Uses basic power tools in order to maintain the proper function of the building
- Maintains restrooms, dining areas and the kitchen by keeping them clean and up to safety and health standards
- Maintains the outside appearance of the building, parking lot and landscape.
Carrols makes sure you are an important part of customers having it their way! As Maintenance, you will help keep Burger King running. You will need to use basic power tools and have knowledge of how to fix basic structures in order to maintain the home of the Whopper! Your responsibilities will also include cleaning of both the inside and the outside of our store.
Our People are Made To Order
We are looking for awesome people to be on our team!
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
The Maintenance team member requires several physical demands including:
- Remaining on your feet for several hours at a time
- Lifting and carrying up to 45 pounds
- Manual dexterity, as it pertains to pressing, grabbing, pushing
- Ability to communicate and read
- Frequent bending, kneeling, stooping, reaching
- Use of basic power tools
We start our Maintenance Team Members with competitive pay. Have it your way and enjoy flexible scheduling and sizzling benefits!
Carrols participates in the BKC scholarship program started by the founder, Jim McLamore. Jim believed in higher education and so do we! By awarding over $7 million in scholarships to over 24,000 students each year, BKC plays a big part in making students’ dreams of going to college a reality!
Real Good Food
Carrols is committed upholding the Burger King Brand and to serving our customers the exact sandwich they want, made to order and delivered quickly by a friendly team member!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old