Carrols owns and operates more than 800 Burger King Restaurants, and we need great people on our team! As a Team Member, you will become an important member of a fast-paced team that serves up the best burgers around and has a great time doing it! At Burger King you are not only making food, but also making friends that work together to help customers have it their way.
What Does a TEAM MEMBER do?
- Serves our sizzling burgers to hungry customers
- Welcomes the customer, takes accurate orders and manages their payments operating a cash register
- Restrooms, dining area and kitchen all need to be kept clean and meet safety and health standards
Our stores get flaming busy! Our Team Members need be able to work as a team in a fast paced environment to keep our guests happy and full. Your part of the team effort includes packaging food and drinks, and making sure the restaurant is clean and maintains health and safety standards.
We always want our customers to be happy, so you may have to answer a question or two, or resolve issues every once in a while.
Our People are Made To Order
We are looking for awesome people to be on our team!
- You must be at least 16 years old
- You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with your team
The Team Member Position requires several physical demands including:
- Remaining on your feet for several hours at a time
- Lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds
- Manual dexterity as it pertains to pressing and grabbing
- Ability to communicate and read
- Frequent bending, kneeling, stooping and reaching
We start our Team Members with competitive pay. Have it your way and enjoy flexible scheduling and sizzling benefits!
Carrols participates in the BKC student scholarship program started by the founder, Jim McLamore. Jim believed in higher education and so do we! By awarding over $7 million in scholarships to over 24,000 students each year, BKC plays a big part in making students’ dreams of going to college a reality!
Real Good Food
Carrols is committed upholding the Burger King Brand and to serving our customers the exact sandwich they want, made to order and delivered quickly by a friendly team member!
Success never tasted so good! If you want to unwrap your new career in a business that sizzles with potential, and have a great time doing it, click APPLY to submit your application today!
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Browse similar jobs (1954)
Louisville, Kentucky 40207