Dish Machine Operator (DMO)
Summary of Responsibilities
Wash and clean tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment. Keep the dishroom and equipment clean and organized.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Load, run and unload dish machine.
- Keep the dish machine clean and report any functional or mechanical problems immediately.
- Monitor dish machine water temperature to ensure sanitary wash cycle.
- Wash and store all tableware and kitchenware.
- Keep dishroom clean and organized.
- Maintain adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and kitchen.
- Bag and haul dishroom trash to dumpster at designed times.
- Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
- Maintain adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning supplies.
- Clean food preparation and production areas as required.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- Able to work in hot, wet, humid and loud environment for long periods of time.
- Able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
- Able to working in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- Able to safely lift bags, cases and stacks weighing up to 60 pounds up to 30 times per shift.
Browse similar jobs (30)
Full-timeSan Leandro, California 94577
Full-timeOakland, California 94612
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Full-time, Part-timeSan Mateo, California 94404