Live Mas with a career at Taco Bell...
Sundance Inc. a franchise of Taco Bell - Currently we operate over 150 locations within Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin and Iowa. We are continuing to grow our company and looking for some new talents within the states we do business to help build a better Bell!
The District Manager has the responsibility for overseeing the people, processes and operations of 5-7 locations. They drive excellence in day-to-day operations; train, coach, & support managers; plan and set goals; focus on problem solving/process improvement; set standards; recognize and motivate Unit Level Management & their Teams.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Provides leadership for each manager in the market to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Leads the way by working with each Manager in the market to deliver profit goals and meet targeted flow-thru objectives; utilizes available reports to identify opportunities; encourages a top-line orientation through operational focus; ensures that correct operational procedures are followed at all times.
- Partners with each Manager in the market to build sales over last year’s sales achievement.
- Accountable for coaching and training various levels of Management for operational excellence, supports national training initiatives, involved in process for new employee orientation, monitors training processes to ensure quality training of team and managers.
- Aggressively develops and maintains management staffing levels; drives to full management staffing for each location in market; commits to selection process; monitors staffing levels to anticipate sales seasonality.
- Absolutely uncompromising execution of the highest standards of OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy.
- Leads recognition and motivation efforts throughout the market.
- Does not compromise in creating and maintaining a safe environment for employees and customers.
- Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions)
- Resolution oriented in all Employee Relations (ER) activities; provides needed ER assistance to managers; is proactive in addressing ER needs in the market.
- Exhibits ownership when working with Management to resolve chronic Repair & Maintenance (R&M) issues; determines causes of excessive R&M; gathers R&M issues; identifies trends and takes to R&M Business Partners
The ideal candidate for the District Manager position will possess:
- Good communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Basic personal computer literacy
- 4 year College or University Degree Preferred
- Three to five years of successful, high sales volume, operational management experience in Fortune 500 environment.
- Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the selection, coaching and development of managerial employees.
- Proven ability to drive customer satisfaction, financial performance and employee satisfaction
- Training program which includes on-going development classes
- Medical and Dental insurance (PPO BCBS of Michigan)
- Sick days and Paid Vacations after 1 year of service
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Training
We are a Drug Free Company- Prior Drug screen and Background checks are completed- As well as random yearly drug testing.
All Management candidates must possess the following:
Legal status to work within the United States
Personal Vehicle (with current insurance)
Stable work history
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to grow with us, Please submit your resume for immediate review. Do to the large number of resumes we receive only those candidates that meet the criteria will be contacted.
*Please reply with your resume directly or online at perfecttacos.com
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old