Live Mas with a career at Taco Bell...
Sundance Inc. a franchise of Taco Bell - Currently we operate over 150 locations within Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin and Iowa. We are continuing to grow our company and looking for some new talents within the states we do business to help build a better Bell!
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong Mechanical, Plumbing, and Electrical skills to fill our full time open Maintenance Field Technician position. This individual is responsible for troubleshooting repairs, maintain kitchen equipment, and conduct minor building repairs at designated restaurants to keep assigned restaurants in a safe, functional and marketable condition; and to ensure compliance with state and federal accessibility standards.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Execute effective administrative processes to schedule and track and record completed repairs and maintain accurate records within facility tracking system.
- Maintain van parts inventory and a central warehouse of tools and supplies.
- Communication to the managers and supervisor regarding service activities is essential.
- Process work orders submitted by restaurant teams. Prioritize and schedule restaurant visits in partnership with district managers.
- Mechanical experience
- Must be a self-started motivated individual who is able to follow through on duties and assignments with minimal supervision
The ideal candidate for the Maintenance Field Technician position will possess:
- High school Diploma.
- Flexibility for being on call and overtime.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to use computer.
- Valid state driver’s license
- 1-2 years’ experience working with restaurant equipment.
- Must pass a drug test and background check.
- Need to lift over 50 pounds
- Excellent organizational skills
- Company Van
- Company Credit Card
- Cellular Phone Provided
- Medical and Dental insurance (PPO BCBS of Michigan)
- Sick days and Paid Vacations after 1 year of service
- Competitive Salary
We are a Drug Free Company- Prior Drug screen and Background checks are completed- As well as random yearly drug testing.
All Management candidates must possess the following:
- Legal status to work within the United States
- Valid government issued drivers license
- Stable work history
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to grow with us, Please submit your resume for immediate review. Do to the large number of resumes we receive only those candidates that meet the criteria will be contacted.
*Please reply with your resume directly
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
In addition to a great career, we offer the following benefits:
- Benefits after 90 days
- Major Medical/Vacation/401(k) after 1 year
Browse similar jobs (89)
Browse similar jobs
- Clerical Jobs
- Computer Jobs
- Communication Jobs
- Building Maintenance Jobs
- Facility Jobs
- Full-Time Jobs
- High Energy Jobs
- High School Diploma Jobs
- Medical Benefits Jobs
- Inventory Management Jobs
- Machine Maintenance Jobs
- Paid Time Off Jobs
- Quality Assurance Jobs
- Warehouse Jobs
- Writing Jobs
- Fast Food Jobs
- Food Service Jobs