Experienced Caregiver Needed in Evergreen Park 7:30-9:30 AM shift
We have a part-time opening for an Experienced Caregiver - Evergreen Park from 7:30am-9:30am Monday through Friday MUST BE ABLE TO PROVE CAREGIVING EXPERIENCE WITH REFERENCES TO APPLY
- Must have 2 or more years experience with verifiable references
- Must have TOTAL CARE experience with male clients
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
Immediate Opening for 2-hour Shift (7:30am-9:30am) Monday through Friday in Evergreen Park
Visiting Angels ™ is one of the most respected and nationally recognized non-medical homecare service in the U.S. and Hawaii today. We provide our senior citizens with continued independence allowing them to remain in their home by providing professional, compassionate care for our clients. We are currently looking for compassionate and reliable caregivers and CNAs with experience in working with senior citizens and others in need of assistance. Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience in non-medical homecare with seniors
- At least 3 verifiable references in this field
- Valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance
- Ability to perform everyday household chores, bathing and toileting, prepare meals, run errands, etc. for clients
- Reliability and flexibility
- Good work ethics
- English speaking with good communication skills a MUST
- Caring and upbeat personality with a dedication to help seniors