Check Us Out: https://vimeo.com/126928116
Please apply at Andpizza.com/careers
SERVICE LINE TEAM MEMBER: &pizza is currently searching for a Service Line team member. The ideal Service Line team member must view this position, not as work, but as a way to provide a one-of-a-kind experience for our customers. Building the perfect pizza and having fun doing it, is an essential step in building your career at &pizza. Our Service Line team members will take pride in preparing and serving &pizza’s delicious pizza, salads and desserts in a timely and efficient manner. Our high standards in food preparation and quality of product, coupled by team member teamwork and guest satisfaction, will ensure the &pizza experience is always first in class! If you are seeking a fun, challenging and rewarding opportunity then this position is for you!
• Be at least 18 years of age or older.
• Must have a passion for food.
• Must have problem solving abilities, be self-motivated, and organized.
• Must demonstrate &pizza’s core values – Honesty, Integrity, Sincerity, Hard Working, Team Player, Doer, Accountability and able to deliver positive results in all situations.
• Engage in friendly conversation with guests in line.
• Develop knowledge of all ingredients and menu items
• Commitment to quality service, and food and beverage knowledge.
• Prepare quality, finished menu offerings (e.g. Pizzas, Salads, Desserts, and more) on a consistent basis.
• Be speedy and accurate when fulfilling orders.
• Effectively handle any guest complaints or issues.
• Restocking food line with appropriate items.
• Handle raw and finished waste according to established procedures.
• Maintain a positive presence at all times while on the front line.
• Comply with health and safety standards for food, cleanliness and safety of the restaurant.
• Maintain personal hygiene standards, including wearing a clean and un-soiled &pizza uniform.
• Comply with established food safety requirements and practices.
• Comply with restaurant security and safety standards. • Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by shop leadership at any time.
• Must be able to exert well-paced and frequent mobility for periods of up to 8 hours or as needed.
• Must be able to lift at least 20lb frequently.
• Must be able to work in both warm and cool environments.
• Must be able to handle levels of noise from music, as well as, customer and employee traffic.
• Will frequently reach, crouch, squat and/or bend.
• Must be able to tolerate potential allergens: tree nut, egg, dairy, gluten, soy, crustacean, shellfish.
• Ability to handle a knife, confidently.
• Must possess an attention to detail
• Must possess the ability to work calmly under pressure and during peak business hours.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to work mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to work consistent schedule.
• Prior food prep/food service experience, a plus.
• Ability to comprehend and communicate in English.
• Ability to take direction.
• Proper usage and handling of various kitchen machinery including slicers, induction cook tops, food processors, blenders, and other kitchen related equipment.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old