Restaurant Assistant Manager
"Think outside the bun" with a career at Taco Bell...
Because this is a place where great people are in great company!
We have fun, and we offer personal challenges and growth. The Assistant General Manager (AGM) has the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant in the Restaurant General Manager's absence, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability, and ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer.
Additional Responsibilities Include :
- Maintaining fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with company quality standards
- Ensuring Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
- Assisting Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate action
- Assisting Restaurant General Manager in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members
- Conducting performance appraisals, taking disciplinary action, motivating and training
- Ensuring company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
- Ensuring food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensuring complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing plans
- Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions)
- Championing recognition and motivation efforts
The ideal candidate for the Assistant Manager position will posses:
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Good communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Basic personal computer literacy
- High School Diploma or GED preferred. College or university Degree Preferred
- 1-2 years supervisory experience in either a food service or retail environment, including Profit & Loss responsibility
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
In addition to a great career, we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Sick Days and Paid Vacations
- 401k Match
- Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Training