Professionally clean customer homes using Merry Maids’ unique cleaning procedures and products. Overall objectives are to leave the home looking and smelling freshly cleaned and groomed.
- Uses Merry Maids’ cleaning products and procedures to clean, dust cobwebs, hanging light fixtures, baseboards, and windowsills each cleaning.
- Uses Merry Maids’ cleaning products and procedures to clean, sanitize, and deodorize all bathroom fixtures, showers, tubs, toilets, sinks, mirrors, and vanities.
- Uses Merry Maids’ cleaning products and procedures to clean kitchen appliances, counters, cabinets, tables and chairs.
- Vacuum stairways and wash all hard surface floors using Merry Maids’ products and procedures.
- Moves all reasonably moveable furniture in rooms to clean under and behind. Vacuums all upholstered furniture, including under all cushions each cleaning.
- Carries cleaning products and equipment to and from office, vehicle, and customers' homes.
- Assists in maintaining clean and fresh appearance of the office.
- Has respect and understanding for co-workers.
- Contributes to the overall goal of maintaining quality customer service.
- Attends and participates in weekly staff meetings.
- Performs other reasonable, related duties as assigned or requested.
- Ability to differentiate between variously colored cleaning products by identifying the color or product name.
- Ability to define specific uses of cleaning products.
- Ability to read cleaning instructions indicated on customized service reports.
- Ability to communicate with the Team Captain to ensure the customers’ expectations are met.
- Ability to drive to and from various job sites as needed.
- Ability to withstand regular physical contact with dog and cat hair, mold, dust, mildew, and cleaning solutions.
- Ability to lift and carry 20 lbs of equipment in and out of homes.
- Ability to perform wet-work.
- Ability to perform dry-work.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Current liability insurance on automobile.
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
- Ability to pass motor vehicle records check.
- Ability to pass drug screening.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Join us and make some extra money without working evening and weekend hours!
If you're looking for greater income, benefits, flexibility and daytime work schedule, you'll be swept away by all Merry Maids has to offer.
You must be available between the hours of 8:30 am-5pm, Monday through Friday, have a valid driver’s license, car insurance and a car available for work purposes. Our office is located in Foxboro, MA where are employees start and end each day. Our service area consists of 42 towns located in the surrounding Foxboro area.
We are looking for employees who want to be employed long term with a company that cares about and protects family life. Integrity, work ethic and good character are required qualities. Positive and enjoyable personalities are a must along with absolute ability to be a team player.
Some of the excellent benefits you will receive are;
Medical Insurance, 401K, Paid Holidays, Vacations and More! Cleaning Supplies and Equipment Provided. Paid Training Program; No Experience Required
If you are at least 18 years old, able to lift 20lbs, and authorized to work in the U.S., have a reliable vehicle, a valid driver's license and proof of auto insurance, contact us to schedule your first interview.
Drug Screening and criminal background check required