We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Cashier/Greeter.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
The primary function of a Cashier/Greeter is to safely provide an excellent service experience for our customers. Cashier/Greeter communicate vehicle service recommendations to customers with the intent to educate the customers on vehicle maintenance requirements. They must also have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, as well as be able to speak effectively with customers and employees. Cashier/Greeter may also be required to work with their hands on cars.
- Experience and comfort speaking with customers
- Able to stand and walk up to 4 hours without a break
- Able to work in extreme heat and/or cold
- Able to endure repetitive and prolonged bending and reaching
- Able to withstand exposure to fumes and cleaning products
- Strong data entry computer skills preferred