Reports To: Shift Supervisor/Assistant Store Manager/Store Manager
Responsible for all duties of the counter person / pizza maker by performing the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be in full uniform at the proper workstation at the designated time.
- Work all counter stations in either the scramble or station system.
- Must be able to read, understand and utilize proper guest check procedures.
- Make all products following the portion charts and prescribed procedures within the average time as described in the “Performance Standards”.
- Interacts with guests as appropriate.
- Wraps pizzas properly and repeats orders to guest.
- Gives verbal baking instructions to all guests and thanks the guest.
- Gives the order to the guest within the 6-minute door to door service time.
- Assists guests if necessary to carry pizzas out to their car or hold the door open.
- Responsible to keep their assigned area neat, clean and well stocked.
- Responsible to follow excellent sanitation, food handling and safety procedures.
- Performs the duties of the runner (restock person) or dish person as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Responsible to perform all opening, closing, change of shift or early out duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Performs any other job-related duties as directed by immediate supervisor.
- May also perform duties of a Cashier or Prep Person.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to read, speak, write and communicate effectively at the work location.
- Basic math skills required.
- Must be able to maintain reasonable attendance at work.
- Must be able to arrive at the store at the scheduled time.
- Must be able to build and maintain positive relationships with supervisors, co-workers and guests.
- Position requires bending and movement the entire workday.
- Must be able to lift full pans weighing 30 pounds to shoulder height.
- Must be able to perform cleaning duties such as wiping tables and equipment, sweeping and refilling stock.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required in this position and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.