Lead Service Technician - Loading Dock Equipment
We have a full-time opening for a Loading Dock Equipment Lead In Field Service Technician / Overhead Door Installer.
Must be able to work at least 5 shifts per week and be available weekdays.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Wage: $20 - $30 per hour Based on Experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Summit Equipment Inc is looking for a lead service/installation technician. We are a company that works in the Material Handling Industry specializing in Loading Dock Equipment and Overhead Doors.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Customer service – Summit Equipment values our customers and our main focus is making sure the customers are happy with our service and installation work including final quality, time on the job, professionalism and overall perception of our work.
- Ability to manage your own work and direct other workers to complete installation and service jobs - Applicant must be a self starter and focused on detail. As a lead technician you will be expected to show leadership, time management and problem solving skills.
- Accurately complete paperwork - includes noting major/minor issues that may need to be addressed with the customer. Listing all materieal used on the job for accurate billing.
- Assist the service manager as required for maintenance of equipment, scheduling and running jobs, administration of the safety programs, and training of employees
Specific skills applicants must have:
- Mechanical, electrical, hydraulic troubleshooting ability
- Safely transport equipment and loads on our trucks as required
- General construction and running of power tools
Shift time is 7am - 3:30pm M-F
Pre employment drug screens will be required.
Benefits are available after 90 days.
Please attach your resume in repsonse to this posting. Please, no phone calls.