Global talent Specialist
We have a part-time/full-time opening for a Global talent Specialist.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
Job description: Global Talent Acquisition Specialist
At Elevate HR, we believe that people are the dynamic engines of company growth. We've made it our mission to partner with Microsoft to deliver the world's leading integrated Human Capital Management solution for Dynamics(R) AX.
We're just as invested in our own people. In this period of hyper-growth, Elevate HR is focused on hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the technology world. If you're an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a fast-paced environment, we'd love to talk to you about joining our team.
This position is located in our Parsippany, NJ headquarters, a 45-minute ride from Port Authority in NYC. We offer a flexible work environment, collegial atmosphere, and competitive benefits package.
- Work collaboratively with Elevate HR's leadership team and hiring managers to translate business strategies and priorities into appropriate recruiting actions and initiatives
- Drive Elevate HR's technology recruitment and branding story to attract the best qualified and "right fit" candidates
- Initiate recruitment campaigns to raise awareness of Elevate HR's software, culture, and cutting-edge implementation services
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media, professional networking, employee referrals, university career sites, etc. for a variety of positions, including Implementation Consultants, Project Managers, Software Developers, QA technicians, Sales and Marketing managers, and support staff
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting process for a portfolio of internal and remote company positions
- Collaborate with hiring managers to determine qualifications required for open roles, set expectations regarding the recruitment process and guide the candidate experience
- Screen candidate resumes and job applications to assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Facilitate the employment offer process from sourcing, phone screening, and interview scheduling, through offer negotiations and closing, ensuring competitiveness in the market and benchmarking against internal equity
- Ensure high performance of team by hiring and developing highly skilled talent who are relationship oriented, client focused, results driven and possess deep business acumen
- Cultivate and manage metrics to track recruitment activity and control environment to better measure and document the efficiency and effectiveness of the technology recruiting function
Desired Skills and Experience
Your profile for success at Elevate HR
- Creative and independent thinker who is able to suggest, develop, and execute long-term business strategies and short term-tactical campaigns
- Proven organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Exceptional time management; proactive with a strong sense of urgency
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Affinity for leadership, exercised through internships or organizations on campus
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business, Marketing or related Field
- 1-2+ years of successful recruiting experience hiring top talent, preferably in HRIS, technology, and/or software development
- In-depth knowledge of technology assessment and selection processes, recruitment branding and advertising, latest talent acquisition software, and recruitment metrics
- Experience sourcing candidates through a combination of LinkedIn, Monster, Dice, job boards, social media, networking, cold calling, direct sourcing, and referrals
- Hands on experience and demonstrated skill with various selection processes such as networking, sourcing, qualifying, screening, negotiations/closing and relationship management
- Proficiency in Microsoft O365, CRM, OneNote, Word, and Excel
To apply please email: email@example.com
Elevate HR offers a comprehensive compensation package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance as well as an employer-matched 401(k) plan.
To learn more about us, please visit our website: www.elevate-hr.com or like us on Facebook and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
Elevate HR, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.