We have a part time opening for a Cleaning / Maintenance Team Member.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- No experience required.Will train.
- Must take pride in your work
- Good with attention to detail
- Will be using cleaning equipment
- Must be reliable and responsible
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Most shifts will be in early morning so as to be least disruptive to guests
- Become a part of our team - great place to work
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Join our growing team! The Chick-fil-A at Brick Township is looking for energetic and hardworking team members. We hire the friendliest people who have a heart for customer service and want to work in a community-minded restaurant setting.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work throughout the restaurant on cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Help to complete all morning, afternoon, and evening check-lists by collaborating with fellow Chick-fil-A at Brick employees
- Project a reliable and diligent attitude toward completing daily tasks in all situations
- Commit to the safety and security of all other team members and guests
- Commitment to our Restaurant Vision
Required Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge of simple maintenance tasks
- Willingness to learn about our procedures and equipment
- Desire to grow business and personal skills while thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Responsible, accountable, and organized
- Eagerness to learn and improve personal skillset
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with Shift Supervisor, Managers, Directors, and Operator to fulfill business needs
- Positive attitude
Team Member Benefits
- Opportunities for individual growth
- Sundays off
- Direct line of communication with Operator
- Competitive pay
- Much more!
Pay Type: Hourly (competitive and commensurate with experience)
Job Type: Full-time