Full-time, part-time and pool positions available on AM and PM shifts.
As a member of the Wait Staff, you will make a difference in the lives of our residents by educating them on menu items and providing a clean atmosphere so that residents can have an enjoyable dining experience!
Summary of Job Duties:
- Perform a variety of services in the Dining Room including waiting on assigned tables, taking orders, setting and busing tables.
- Maintain hospitable responsiveness to residents and guests. Charge guests appropriately.
- Assure that all shift duties are thoroughly completed before the open and the close of each meal period.
- Perform setup and clean-up of special functions.
- Clean and properly arrange tables.
- Display thorough understanding of menu items and specials to ensure diners’ questions are answered accurately. Gain understanding of residents’ special diet needs to ensure resident safety.
- Properly greet all residents and guests.
- Adhere to all sanitation and food handling protocols.
- Adhere to all safety policies & procedures of GreenFields and regulatory authorities.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident protected health information (PHI) to assure residents’ rights and employee confidentiality are not compromised.
- Adhere to personal appearance and hygiene standards according to established procedures.
- Attend and participate in in-service training (IST) programs.
- Report all hazardous conditions or equipment.
- Report all accidents/incidents.
- Perform routine set-up of dining room for next day and/or special holidays.
- Maintain service level standards.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary and appropriate, or as may be directed.
- Knowledge of sanitation, food borne illness, and cross-contamination policies and procedures.
- Full understanding and use of H.A.C.C.P. protocols.
- Full understanding of dining room operational procedures and etiquette.
- Full understanding of proper small wares handling.
- Full understanding of residents’ rights.
- Full understanding of departmental policies & procedures.
- Training in CPR and Heimlich maneuver.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Browse similar jobs (165)
Geneva, Illinois 60134
Geneva, Illinois 60134