We have a full-time opening for a General Manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Become a proud leader running a business dedicated to the community and the customer experience. With over 6,600 locations, Wendy's is one of the largest quick-service restaurant chains in the world. If business - on a big scale - is what motivates you, Wendy's is the place to be.
As a General Manager at Wendy's, you'll enjoy:
- A competitive salary, bonus and generous benefits including 401(k)
- An excellent support network, and promotion from within
- The personalized training, support and tools you need to reach your goals
- The opportunity to operate a million-dollar plus business
- Defined career paths for those who pursue a long-term career at Wendy's
Overseeing operations for a designated Wendy's restaurant, you will develop and mentor your team-and ensure a positive dining experience for your customers-by monitoring and reinforcing food safety procedures, maximizing store sales and profit goals, maintaining QSC standards and ensuring protection of Wendy's brand and assets.
If you're interested in a company that rewards you for your dedication and commitment, then Wendy's is right for you.
The responsibilities and qualifications described above are for positions at Wendy's International, Inc. company-owned and operated restaurants. A large percentage of Wendy's restaurants are independently owned and operated franchised Wendy's restaurants. Job descriptions, compensation, benefits and other employment terms and conditions applicable to positions at independent franchised Wendy's Restaurants will vary and are determined solely by the Franchisee.
- College degree and 3-4 years' experience as General Manager in the restaurant industry or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong PC skills
- Open / flexible work availability
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage operations in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Solid talent- and performance-management skills
Wendy's is an equal employment opportunity employer who may provide reasonable accommodation to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The following are examples of some, but not all, of the essential job functions of a General Manager position at Wendy's:
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Frequent bending, kneeling, lifting (25 - 50 pounds)
- Ability to travel to other restaurants, Area Office, etc. as needed
- Ability to use Headset to take customer orders or to take or give direction
- Ability to use general restaurant equipment (e.g. warmer, fryer, slicer, grill, etc.)
- Ability to use keyboard and computer
- Ability to come to work promptly and regularly
- Ability to take direction and work well with others
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes
- Ability to concentrate and perform duties accurately
- Ability to learn and apply policies and procedures
- Ability to react to change productively and handle other tasks assigned
- Ability to complete all applicable training programs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that may involve exposure to noise, heat, cold or other elements