Now Hiring Car Hoppers/Skaters
At Sonic, you’ll serve great food, make great friends and soak in a uniquely energetic work environment. And as a Car Hopper/Skater, you’ll play a special part in making Sonic a rewarding place to work. Check us out…
Your New Job
As a Car Hopper/Skater, your job will include:
- Implementing the restaurant plan in order to meet established operating standards, sales and profits. This is accomplished primarily through: performing the work functions in the Seven Basic Stations as needed; effectively implementing the local store marketing plans; working in a manner that helps to control costs and providing every customer with outstanding service.
- Working in a manner that is consistent and in compliance with the SONIC franchise license agreement, the SONIC-Drive-in Operations Manual, the drive-in's standard operations systems and drive-in policies and procedures.
What you’ll get (Or why we’re not your typical burger joint)...
- Great pay and meaningful career direction.
- Advancement Opportunities
- Extensive Training Program
- Plus, who else offers tasty tots and quenching Cherry Limeades?
What we’re looking for...
- Friendly and courteous service. In other words, smile!
- Role models who will adhere to and enforce Sonic policies and practices.
- A team player keen on open communication, cleanliness and safety.
- Six months in retail or food service operations preferred, but not required.
- General knowledge and understanding of restaurant or retail operations preferred, but not required.
ABILITY TO ROLLER SKATE IS A BIG PLUS!!
Sure, the ‘50s classic cars and vintage threads may be a thing of the past, but the Sonic drive-in experience will always be cool. Join the Sonic team and flip it old school today!
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
We are looking for OUTSTANDING customer service orientated individuals to work for us in several positions. We have front of the house carhop positions as well as kitchen positions available for immediate hire. Pay Rates start at $11.00 an hour for little to no work experience and are negotiable for individuals with work experience. Tips are available for employees in the front of the house position as carhops. We are also hiring for Assistant Managers and entry level Shift Managers. All levels of management receive a monthly bonus on top of their regular wages. Hourly employees earn paid vacation time if they are in a full time position.